[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Kasmirowka

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri May 14 10:20:39 PDT 2010

So far the only Kasmirowka in our database is the one a short distance west of Kiev as referenced by Gary and shown on map V  http://www.sggee.org/members/PDFMaps/volhynia/volhynia_maps
This is in Radomysl parish and is located a short distance east of that town.

Although there is no Romanowka directly shown in this region, there is a Romansdorf a short distance to the north of Radomysl (see map U).  This would be the German equivalent of "Romanowka".

The evidence seems to suggest that this is the correct place.  Contacting the submitter of the data, Mr. Kolewe might help to clarify if this is the correct region.

Jerry