[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Splett Family in the Ukraine

Christel Peebles chpeebles at cox.net
Fri May 14 20:12:40 PDT 2010

I am hoping someone might know where the Kapust Colony was located in the
Ukraine.  My great grandfather, Christoph Splett (Kristopf Split) was born
in Kapust (but I do not know when.  He married Julianne Mahler in 1864 at
Zitomir Parish.  He died in 1877 in Heimtal.  I am having trouble finding
any information on his parents and family.  Hopefully, if I can locate
Kapust, maybe I will be able to find something else.  I am unable to find
anything about Julianne Mahler either.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Christel Peebles