[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Splett Family in the Ukraine

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri May 14 20:40:06 PDT 2010

What is the source of your information, Christel?  I have not been able to find any village similar to Kapust in our list of resources.

Also, what religion did these ancestors practice?  I cannot find any of their names in the Lutheran records including not a single entry for Mahler.  Were they Baptist?  If so, finding more data about them will be next to impossible based on current available records.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB