[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (Ger-Poland-Volhynia) Rozyszcze Church Records

Betner betner at juno.com
Sat May 15 17:37:45 PDT 2010

Thanks to all who replied to my inquiry for help researching the
Gottfried Neumann family.  I did access the family search site you all
mentioned but had a problem trying to read it.  I will continue to check
out the various years I am interested in and try to decipher the records.
 My concern was when I checked the St. Pete records originally they did
not list the wife's surname on the births of Gottfried's children and I
want to determine if the births are really connected to  'my' Gottfried
Neumann.  I appreciate your directing me to this site.  Betner