[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schittek Family

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sun May 16 02:03:58 PDT 2010

If you do a Google search for Schittek genealogy, you will get almost 400
results.  Some of these indicate people who are have this name in their
genealogy information.  Some may be paid sites, but you can check out those
that look promising.

If you do a search for Schuette genealogy, you will get some 135,000 hits.
Some of these might be helpful to you.

Good luck on your search.

Joe in Texas