[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St Petersburg records

gswilson19 at aol.com gswilson19 at aol.com
Sun May 16 10:22:11 PDT 2010

With all the talk abt the St. Petersburg records lately I feel as though I may be missing out on a resource.  I feel ignorant however in knowing what area these records cover.  I looked at the Familysearch site and wasn't familiar with the Kries names listed.  I looked at the SGGEE site, and unless I am missing an explaination contained there, did not see what area the records cover.  Is there a website that I can go to that shows a map or some how explains better what is included in these records.  I have ancestors from the Volhynia area, but also from all across Germany and present day Poland.

Thank you,

Gail