[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (Ger-Poland-Volhynia) Rozyszcze Church Records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun May 16 10:58:27 PDT 2010

Betner

In my haste it appears my directions lead to Zhitomir records, instead of steering you to the Rozyszcze records, which Jerry Frank kindly pointed out.

Once you have selected the year 1879 and clicked the view images, you will see on the right side in black  Image and a white box with number 1 in it.  Change the number to 49 and hit enter.   Not hitting enter is what confuses a lot of people.
You can then enlarge the image pushing up the bar in the box on the lower right.

Rose Ingram