[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Splett Family in the Ukraine

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun May 16 20:12:30 PDT 2010

St. Petersburg index has the death of Kristof Splet in 1877, age 40, born
Kapust?, Roschisch.  Rose is probably correct.  Kapust is a misreading of
Sapust which is located in Rozyszcze parish in western Volhynia.  St.
Petersburg index also has the marriage of Christoph Splitt and Juliane Maler
in 1864, and the birth of August Splett in 1867 to Christoph Splett and
Julianna Mahlen, both in Zhitomir parish.

Dick Stein