[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wladimir-Wolynsk - St Petersburg records

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon May 17 07:49:25 PDT 2010

Eduardo,
To be precise, the following Wladimir-Wolynsk records are available on
microfilm.
Births   1891 to 1895 on film 2380035
Marriages 1891 to 1894 on film 2380036
Deaths 1891 to 1894 on film 2380033
In addition there are indexes of births 1891 to 1896 on film 2380036 and of
marriages 1891 to 1899 on film 2380037
Indexing is underway (slowly) and the year 1891 has already been added to
the SGGEE St. Petersburg Consistory database.

By the way, 1891 is in German, later years are in Russian Cyrillic.  We are
looking for volunteers to index the Russian language records.

Dick Stein