[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St Petersburg records

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon May 17 07:56:25 PDT 2010

Margaret,
Births from 1886 to 1893 have been added to the SGGEE Volhynia (St.
Petersburg) database.  Births 1894, marriages 1886 to 1889, and deaths 1890
have been indexed and will be added to the database soon.  In addition, some
missing years, notably 1884, have been added to the database.  Confirmations
1862 to 1886 have been added to the births database.  Finally,
Wladimir-Wolynsk 1891 BMD will be added to the database soon.
Dick