[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] My Family(Karen Dorset)

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 15:51:57 PDT 2010

Hi Karen, on one of my searches on internet I did "Jesse"Germany ,genealogy-all I can say what timming ! At cousin connect 2003 someone was asking how Jesse/Maske of Mayville,WI dodge Co.,Robert Maske married c.1858 Anna Jesse, relate to Jesse/Fellwock of Illinois of Washington Co & Wilberton twp Fayette Co.  William Fellwok m. Wilhelmine Jesse,Anna Rosina Jesse was living w/ Fellock family 1870 as house keeper,also Michael Fellock was living in home.They also had Schrieber but they never said anything about them -so I don't know where that connects. As you can see I am looking for Jesse's,like a dough-dough brain I never wrote who was asking. Cathy in Elgin,MN

  ALWAYS A ROSE