[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Master Pedigree

Sandy Burke sburke091 at comcast.net
Thu May 20 20:09:29 PDT 2010

When I get information on the master pedigree research page, I don't know what to do with the numbers.  An example follows:
      I212284 WEBER Wilhelm 1record(s) M Galczyczki, Radziejow, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland Abt 1821 I202240 : WEBER, Michael I202239 : RADUNS, Justine I200736 : STEINKE, Wilhelmine

     F67305 F67305 F67865

Will these numbers get me more information?  I have clicked on each item, do get some more information but do not know what the numbers mean.

Sandy Burke