[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Master Pedigree

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu May 20 20:30:36 PDT 2010

Sandy,

The numbers that you see are the numbers in the Legacy genealogy program
that contains all of the data submitted to us.    The version of that
database on the website is a representation of that Legacy database.
The web version of the database contains clickable links to the parents
and spouses and children of the individual that is returned in the web
search, but the data does not contain all of the data in our
database.    If you find some data that looks like it might be your
family, send a note to databases at sggee.org, and we will email you more
complete data, including family group sheets that oftentimes contain the
source data that shows which film and page and registration number that
record was extracted from.

A far better way for you to find data is for you to submit your pedigree
data to us for inclusion into the Master Pedigree Database (MPD).
When you do that, we will merge your data with that database and let you
know if we find any connections between your data and that in the MPD.

Gary Warner