[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Books about Germans from Volhynia to America/Canada

Brandt Gibson ironhide781 at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 11:42:14 PDT 2010

I'm looking for books about the immigration process/experience from Volhynia to America, or better yet Canada (that's where my ancestors went first). I found a listing for The Old Country by Donald Miller that looked good. Does anyone know of this book, and would you recommend it? If you know of any others, perhaps even ones about immigrants from the Zhitomir area (my ancestors were from Uljanowka, a few km west of Zhitomir) that would be great.

Thanks!

Brandt Gibson

Fife, WA