[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Paul Hiller, Marriage 1799

Dietmar Hiller dhiller1 at gmx.de
Fri May 28 13:24:31 PDT 2010

Paul Hiller (or Hueller) married Anna Katharine Rosentreter (or
Rosentretter) on Nov-17 1799 in Polajewo.
According to the pedigree database this was identified in a screening of
"all of Broniszewo and Polajewo Catholic parishes in Poland for selected
years ".
It is also documented in "Polajewo Catholic LDS Film 2065552/4, #7,
1799".

I am trying to find info about their background and the latest source
seems to be this marriage certificate. So I am wondering if it contains
any hint to their origins that might be useful.
Before organizing these certificates from the LDS; does anyone have a
copy of that certificate he might share with me?

Thanks
    Dietmar (his great-great-grandson)