[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Paul Hiller, Marriage 1799

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Fri May 28 15:21:41 PDT 2010

Dietmar,
I did the extraction of German names from the Polajewo Catholic church
records.  The marriage record is in Latin.  My notes are as follows:
Paul Hyler and Catharina Rozentretter
married 17 Nov 1799
they were not Catholic, and at least one of them lived in Przewoz Maly
witnesses were Christoph Nowak and Bartholomis Ganas

I may still have the microfilm at my local FHC and, is so, I will take a
scan of it for you.

Dick Stein