[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Worwolince, Galicia; now Vorgulintsy, Ukraine

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sat May 29 19:09:35 PDT 2010

Jerry,

Thanks.  I felt it would be Galicia.  Just difficult to be sure when looking
at some of the maps on the Internet.  And, I am also treading on new
grounds, looking for information in this area.

Some of the references that I have found in my search, also indicate Austria
at the end of the notations as to where some of the people came from.  I am
assuming that at one time, Austria had control of part of this area.

Joe