[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Familienname Villwock

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Mon Nov 1 12:33:36 PDT 2010

  Margaret,

      I was just reading the following news article when your message
  arrived:

  "Why is a universal translator so elusive?"

  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/9137401.stm

     I think the Google translation makes the point quite well,

         Paul Rakow
         rakow at ifh.de

     Here's another version, (not far from George's). We humans still
  have our uses.

      Loosely translating:

---
     Good Morning,

        I came across your entry in www.kartenmeister.com by chance.
  There is a Maria Villwock in my Steingraeber family, she died in
  Kunsow before 1892. Unfortunately I can't say anything about her
  origin, such as where she was born, the document I have doesn't
  give any information about that.

        I would be interested in hearing from you; whether or not
  she fits into your family,

            Greetings,
              Rainer