[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish Genealogical Word List

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Tue Nov 2 04:01:08 PDT 2010

Dear fellow researchers,

another word list you can find here:

A translation guide to 19th-century Polish-language civil-registration ...
 Von Judith R. Frazin

http://books.google.de/books?id=qSEBjYeyUpAC&pg=PA154&lpg=PA154&dq=maj%C4%85cy+lat+Polish&source=bl&ots=kX6--T-46f&sig=0CSwXNAsnFYI7G5FMQkzqMiP0fI&hl=de&ei=_K0jS_bCDZbAmwPN-unfBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBQQ6AEwAzgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

Greetings from Germany,

Edelgard