[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Border Changes in Europe

M Gauer morbeus at telus.net
Mon Nov 15 13:18:17 PST 2010

The UTube video Ken refers to is a capture of the output of the
Centennia Historical Atlas product which sells for $79.  The full
version of the product allows you to move back and forth in time
anywhere in a 1000 year timeline and zoom in on locations of interest
while the borders change.  I have a version of Centennia from the mid
90s when it was shareware and its a great tool albeit kind of lacking in
map references (cities and towns).  See: http://www.clockwk.com/

Murray