[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Renas/Reinas/Rienas/Rinas/Rinos family Zhitomir to Alberta

Reiner Miericke reiner at miericke.net
Wed Nov 24 02:06:57 PST 2010

Kathy

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, 09:47:38 schrieb Katherine Jeffrey:
> Hi.  I'm trying to trace the children of Samuel RENAS who was b. Aug 10,
> 1836 in Poland (according to the census records) and married in Zhitomir

I am not sure but possibly the name could also be Rinnus? There are some
families (Scherfer, Radke, Banek, Rinnus) which leaved east-prussia after WW-I
and emigrated to the Zhitomir region. Fritz Rinnus and his wife Ida (Banek)
had a daughter Käthe (Hohm) which is living today in Bottrop/Germany.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Reiner Miericke