[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia concern

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:18:34 PDT 2010

That's a good point.

My grandmother, who was born in 1910 had no idea his father came from a
place called Volhynia.
The only thing she used to say is that they were born in Germany, and then
moved to Volhynia, which proved not true since they were born in Poland.
She mentioned they didn't like to say they were born either in Russia or
Poland.