[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Locaton of Stryjapaskowa in Volhynia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 5 06:05:46 PDT 2010

Cliff,

Are you certain that this place is in Volhynia or did the family get temporarily relocated further south (as did some others in the interwar period.?  The reason I ask is that I found a similar sounding Stryapovka using ShtetlSeeker but it is some 360 miles ESE of Kiev.

Aside from that, I haven't found any good options anywhere in Ukraine.

Jerry