[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ questions

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 09:19:48 PDT 2010

George did a good job translating the terms from EWZ. Regarding the period 1914-1917 in Bachmurt/Nitolayen, that period corresponds to the time when Germans were deported towards Siberia during WW I. I am not familiar where Germans from this area were deported to but many ended up anywhere from as far west as Saratov or Samara to as far east as Troitzk, Chelyabinsk, and northern central Kazakhstan. That might give you an idea where this place likely was.