[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration from Volhynia

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 02:46:35 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I have some questions about the big emigration that happened between
1905-1912.

I'm trying to trace when my family left Volhynia exactly.
They arrived in Brazil in 1908, however I have the feeling they left
Volhynia and didn't go to Brazil straight away.

Is there's any emigration record for Volhynia in that era?

What about Rivne archives?

I found this text but I can't translate very well. This gentleman's family
has pretty much the same history as mine:
http://forum.wolhynien.net/forum_entry.php?id=9026

He mention about something he found in Rivne archives, and some document
that he has a passport number as well which is something that would be
interesting to me. One of the children of my ancestors was born in
1905/1906, would it be on Rivne archives?
So it makes me wonder what else I could find, and it seems there's a
possibility to get a German citizenship which is not a bad idea.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Mauricio