[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Results from a visit to Warsaw

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Thu Oct 14 12:41:38 PDT 2010

  Bronwyn,

      Yes, I'm planning to put all these details into an article
  for the SGGEE Journal. I think that's a more suitable place to
  put that sort of information.

       I know how frustrating it can be to have an article in English
  saying what marvelous records an archive has, but without enough
  German or Polish titles, or reference numbers, for anyone else
  to track them down. So I have been careful to note down all the
  Fond/collection names and numbers that looked useful, and the
  sygnatura for everything I looked at.

                 Paul Rakow
                 rakow at ifh.de