[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Results from a visit to Warsaw

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Fri Oct 15 11:48:46 PDT 2010

  Mike,

      I very much doubt that you are allowed to use your own camera
  at AGAD, I didn't see anyone photographing on the days I was there.
  The province archives I've been to in Poland haven't allowed
  photography, so I assumed the same rule would apply in Warsaw.

       Look at the web-page

  http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mnprgm/PRG/Archives.html

      which collects together a few stories about visits various
  people made to archives in Germany and Poland. If you look at the
  account of visiting the Koszalin archive you will see what happens
  if you start taking photographs without asking whether it's allowed.

                  Paul Rakow
                  rakow at ifh.de