[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Records from Brzeziny - 1860

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:37:24 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm aware that Brzeziny has lack of records remaining. That's why I'm stuck
with my genealogy.
Johann Nörenberg, son of Ferdinand and Caroline Markus, was born in Janow,
gmina Dmosin, Kreis Brzeziny in 1860.

But I wonder about Piotrkow Trybunalski Lutheran records (not yet
microfilmed).
I was very confident that maybe they hold these records, since the civil
records are all in Piotrkow.
Is there's any chance that I will find anything on Piotrkow Trybunalski
Lutheran Parish, as I know they have Lutheran records from 1860 and it's
fairly close to Dmosin?
And what exactly happened with Brzeziny records?

Would appreciate any light

Mauricio