[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Church records Bialkow, Wladyslawow, Konin, Lodz

Michael Stockhausen michael.stockhausen.ff at web.de
Tue Oct 19 12:16:51 PDT 2010

On the SGGEE database I found a few entries that seem to concern siblings,
nephews/nieces, cousins etc. of my ancestor Christine WALTER.
Does anyone happen to have access to any of these church records or notes
regarding these events?
Could you kindly send me a photo or respond to my questions stated below?
Thanks!
Michael

Lodz Trinitatis ev., Marriage 6. Feb 1859 Johann Gottfried Hekkert and
Caroline Walter
Are the bride's parents still alive and where did they live?

Konin ev., Marriage 21. Junie1829 Friedrich Lück and Christine Roesler
Are the groom's parents still alive and where did they live? When and where
was he born?

Wladyslawow ev., Marriage 27. Sep 1825 Gottfried Heinrich Lika/Lück nd
Johann Wilhelmina Drewitz:
When and where was he born?

Wladyslawow ev., Marriage 8. Feb 1835 Gottfried Heinrich Lika/Lück and Anna
Luisa Schulz:
Are the groom's parents still alive and where did they live? When and where
was he born?

Bialkow cath., Marriage 26. June 1826 Karl Ludwig Lutz and Anna Christine
Lück
Are the bride's parents still alive and where did they live? When and where
was she born?

Bialkow cath., Marriage 12. Aug 1832 Giese Andreas and Elisabeth Lück verw.
Jensch
Are the bride's parents still alive and where did they live? When and where
was she born?

Bialkow cath., Marriage 6. Mai 1833 Giese Andreas and Anna Christine Lück
verw. Lutz
Are the bride's parents still alive and where did they live? When and where
was she born?

Bialkow cath., Death 28. Mar 1833 Elisabeth Giese née Lück
Are her parents still alive and where did they live? When and where was she
born?