[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Krueger

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 04:58:41 PDT 2010

Just for information, there around ten KRUGER/KRUEGER families that arrived
in Santos port in Brazil from 1883 to 1969.

There are also 3 families GRAMS came from Russia and arrived between 1888
and 1890.

Also HUFF/HOFF five families arrived from 1922 to 1948. They came from
Hungary, Switzerland and Germany.