[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Galicia

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Thu Oct 28 10:03:29 PDT 2010

Perhaps you are new to genealogy.  A general request like this is not
helpful and will probably not get you many results.

I have about 30 Weidel in my Galazien database, however, without further
information such as full names, birth dates, or places of residence etc. it
is impossible to know if any of them are related to you.

What further information do you have and how far back can you trace the
family?

Bill