[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Galicia

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 09:08:34 PDT 2010

Do you know if your father lived in Galicia in 1940? His family's records could be in the  EWZ collection if they became German citizens at that time. If he lived in the Russian part of Galicia you might be able to find them in the Odessa Digital Library looking at War Records. If he lived in the Polish part of Galicia then someone would have look for them in EWZ52 records.

If you give more detail where he lived and what transpired with his family during WW II and shortly thereafter it would help to know what the possibilities for you are.