[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] KRUEGER + JESSE from Eduardo Kommers

tomjess64 at comcast.net tomjess64 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 20:35:31 PDT 2010

Sandra,

Unfortunately, the only information I have about Ludwig is his name on a hand drawn family tree. No other information. I recognize the name Gurke from research in that area, but have no definite proof. His childrens names are interesting/familiar. Time frames are very close, but it doesn't prove anything. I'm sure there is a relation there somewhere.

Julianna jesse b??

wilhelm jesse b 1855

August jesse b 1847

wilhelmine jesse b 1852

samuel Jesse b 1845

ernestine jesse b 1880

Ludwig Jesse b ?

August, brother of ludwig came to the US in 1901 and moved to pennsylvania. I am in touch with his relatives. So its not unreasonable that ludwig also came to the states, if its the same ludwig.

Thomas Jess

Hillsborough NJ