[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] KRUEGER + JESSE from Eduardo Kommers

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Sat Oct 30 12:39:39 PDT 2010

  Sandra, Thomas,

        I think you should be able to find out more about these
  Jesse and Krueger families from the Protestant church books for
  Babiak (Kolo). They are on microfilm, covering the years 1780-1884.
  You can look at the film in any Mormon Family History Centre, in
  Germany or in the USA.

        The films stop in 1884 because only the books more than 100
  years old at the time were filmed. If you need more recent records,
  (for example to look for the marriage of Ludwig Jesse and Ottilie
  Gurke), the Babiak records up till 1908 are in the Polish State
  Archives in Konin, Archiwum Panstwowe w Poznaniu Oddzial w Koninie.

          Hope this is useful,

               Paul Rakow
               rakow at ifh.de