[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] accessing the Russia, St. Petersburg Lutheran Church Book Duplicates

Gilbert A Stelter gstelter at uoguelph.ca
Thu Sep 2 19:41:18 PDT 2010

Several months ago someone on the list gave advice on how to get to originals the FamilySearch Historical records site and I used it. Now I can only get to the home page, but can not get into the actual duplicate records. What do I need to do to get to them?

My wife, Sally and I attended the SGGEE convention in Edmonton and really enjoyed it. And it gave us the means, and renewed determination to continue our research in Poland and Ukraine. If you have not attended one of these conventions, you are missing a great opportunity to meet people doing similar research, but also the chance to meet some of the leading authorities in the field of studying our ancestors.

Regards,
Gil Stelter
Guelph, Ontario