[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Request for Translation Help!

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 10:24:37 PDT 2010

See _http://PolishOrigins.com_ (http://PolishOrigins.com)    ..   There is
a volunteer there,  look through the forum names  ..
   A bit over a year ago,  another volunteer at
_http://www.genealodzy.pl/index.php_ (http://www.genealodzy.pl/index.php)
 translated about a dozen of my documents..   The site is  99% Polish, but
run it
 under Google Translate and see if he's still offering..

Bob

In a message dated 09/08/10 07:37:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,