[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Our Mailing List and Social Networking

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 8 07:46:41 PDT 2011

In the past couple of weeks we have had two instances of Social Networking invitations (LinkedIn and Praxis) pass through our mailing list.  Such postings are totally irrelevant to our purpose here and are not acceptable.

In the future, anyone who allows such postings to affect our list, either directly or indirectly will be IMMEDIATELY banned from the list without warning.

If you are allowing the Social Networking system which you joined to access your address book, then you are not practicing safe Internet usage.  If you are issuing the invitation personally, it is a simple matter to cull through your address book to eliminate those addresses which are not relevant to your request.

If you have any comments or questions, please address them to me personally.  Do not reply to this message on the Mailing List.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank
List Administrator