[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidtke of Chelm, Poland, Russia

shoning at q.com shoning at q.com
Sun Apr 17 08:24:12 PDT 2011

I may be pointing out the obvious, but the Fuhl surname could also be "Fühl" (incidentally, the German word for "feel"), and depending upon what search engine you use or how you search for the name, you may not find "Fühl" when you are looking with "Fuhl".  Of course, "Fühl" could be anglicized as "Fuehl".

George Shoning