[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] To All SGGEE Members with a connection to GILLETT, WISCONSIN

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 10:48:29 PDT 2011

Sigrid Pohl Perry and I have been doing research on our own ancestors, and
decided to take a look at the MPD on the SGGEE website to see how many
people have a connection to the town of Gillett, Wisconsin (or towns
surrounding there).  Needless to say, whether it be by birth or death, many
of us have this Gillett connection.  And many of these same people have a
connection to the "old country" because they came from the same general
vicinity.

That said, I was wondering if any of you who have this connection have any
interest in obtaining other information from Gillett - church documents,
cemetery photographs, etc.  I ask, because my connection to Gillett lives on
today and I would be more than willing to help any of you who might have a
desire for information, documents or photographs.  I've been thinking of
taking a road trip to get photographs for myself, but would be more than
happy to help anyone else out if you told me what you're looking for.

Feel free to contact me.  I looking forward to hearing from those who may be
in my family tree, but don't know it yet.

Beth Burke

Verona, WI

Researching:  Lieske/Liske, Friedrich, Pinkowski, Zellmer, Glor,
Hammermeister, Fergin/Fregin..