[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Captured German Documents, odessa3.org

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Tue Apr 26 10:13:49 PDT 2011

   Can anyone help me with a film number, or other reference number,
  for one of the DAI microfilms indexed on the odessa3.org website?

     The film I'm interested in is at

   http://odessa3.org/collections/war/reports/link/cgd5m.txt

  with the title:
  LOC - Captured German Documents Film Reel Number 5 (of 8) MARRIAGES Index
  Indexed by Elli Wise.

      I can't find anything that looks like a proper Library of Congress
  call number, or national archives call number for this file.

      I'm in Berlin for a few days, knowing the US national archives
  film number would help me find these files in the German National
  Archive.

           Thanks in advance,

                   Paul Rakow
                   rakow at ifh.de