[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] missing email address

Nelson Itterman colnels at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 27 10:39:03 PDT 2011

Hello listmembers:
I have e-mailed Whalmir directly. I believe she has heard about The
Expropriation of Land from Germans in Volhynia 1915. It was a law passed by
the Russian Gov't
On July 15 1915. I have a copy of that and have told our friend that I will
do a look up for her. It's an alphabetical list of the Villages and
residents.
My grandfather Peter Ittermann was listed as Peter Sterman, so the spelling
are not too accurate. If anyone wants a look up I will try my best.
Name and Village if you have it.
Nelson