[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking Info on Wilhelm Titchkosky

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 3 08:39:43 PDT 2011

Further to my previous message,

Wilhelm Tytschkowski marries Louise Eggert 12 Nov 1892 in the Wladimir Wolhynsk parish and he is shown to be 24 years old.  That would fit with the birth found in 1868.  We still don't know if this is the right Wilhelm.  Could he have married a second time to Justine Gust?

It might be helpful to find the passenger ship record for this family.  It could tell you where Wilhelm was living at the time he migrated to Canada along with his age.  This could provide the clues needed to confirm if we are on the right track.

Jerry