[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: [GR-GENEALOGY] Hhurnibrod, Russia; Pschigoda-Przygoda and Stebner Familes

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 5 07:56:39 PDT 2011

Barbara,

Alt Kuran is possibly Kurhany Stare near Kostopol.  One of our databases http://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases.html shows a Farr family at Berestowiec just a couple of km away c.1877.  Others are scattered about in other regions.

However, I have noted that the Przygoda family was living at Karolinowka-Rudke which is right next to Doroschin where other Farrs were living.  There is also a Kurhan not too far away but it doesn't seem to have the Alt designation.

The other two place names are convoluted and I cannot determine what they should be.

If you provide more specific questions about the families along with more detail, we might be able to help more.  When using the above database, be sure to insert various spelling options so that you pick up all the possible entries.  And do use partial spellings also to help pick up all results - such as Prz or Prsc.

Jerry