[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] thank you

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 28 11:28:20 PDT 2011

Than You Jerry Frank and Rose Ingram it looks like if I want to find out more all roads lead to Poland . It looks like the families I am researching came from Poland and the volhynia > I also tookk your advice and ordered a book from yellowgrass , saskatchewan . i hope it will tell me more about my Great great grandmother Matilda schlegers side of the family it will be interesting to read  . It looks like I might have to learn or find someone that knows polish writing and language . It looks like the Weiss's come from Petrikau, poland . then The Neumann family came from Dobrekuth< poland where ever that isd. Then Albert weiss's wife My great grandmother matilda came with her mother  Emilia (my second Great Grandmother ) To canada from kostopole, Poland.

Regards
Clinton