[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mantay family

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 4 11:23:23 PST 2011

Hi christoph

Here is the line your looking for I will try to see if I can find someoe can help me scan the information in the book to you but here is the outline of the family

                  Generation One
                Gustave Mantay
                    and
                    Louise
thew came to Canada in 1893 an settled in the summerberry area in Saskatchewan Canada . They later moved to yellowgrass , Saskatchewan , Canada . Gustave died 1913 . they had One Son William

            Generation Two

            William Mantay
                married in 1909 in Yellowgrass, saskatchewan
            Margaret Wirth
            They had Two Children
            A.) ReinHold Mantay
                born 1911
            b.) Evelyn Mantay Born 1909 - 1927

Generation Three

Reinhoild Mantay
Married 1942 Yellowgrass, Saskatchewan
Elfrieda Gerhardt

there children were

A.) Gloria Mantay who married David Steith and lives in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

B.) Janet Mantay who married Roger Perrault and lives in Toronto, ontario, Canada

C.) Carol Mantay who married David Byrns and lives in Yellowgrass , Saskatchewan

E.) Beverly Mantay who married Marcel Roy

F.) Valerie Married Clifford Crickett

G.) Collen Mantay

This is an outline of information that is in the book I hope it helps aand as i said I will try to scan it for and if I can't this is mostily what is in the book