[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mantay family

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 5 17:19:01 PST 2011

There are also Mant(h)ei's who settled in Oconto County Wisconsin.  This
might be another possible lead for you.  Oconto County has an excellent
genealogy website at:  http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wioconto/

If you have any connection to the Oconto County area, please know that I
live in Verona, Wisconsin, have lots of ties to Oconto County, specifically
Gillett, WI, and would be happy to help if there are copies of anything you
might want or need from the Wisconsin Historical Society.

Beth Burke
Verona, WI
Researching:  Zellmer, Glor, Hammermeister, Lieske/Liske, Friedrich,
Pinkowski....and others.