[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lachmann and Mantei

karlann at juno.com karlann at juno.com
Tue Dec 6 05:55:52 PST 2011

I would like to connect directly  with the person who inquired on behalf of Ken Brown concerning the Mantei and Lachmann families. There is a researcher in my local area who has done extensive research on the Lachmann family. I was unable to tell from the digest how to contact the person who wrote on behalf of Ken Browne, but have copied the message below.
Karla Walters