[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] I need help with a location.

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 12 21:17:10 PST 2011

Brenda

I also think the place would be Sadoles.

There is only one film of Evangelical records for Sadoles list in the Library Catalog on the FamilySearch webside.  see http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=63982

The Pradziad database shows some Sadoles evangelical records in the Siedlce Archives office.  Some years are on the above noted films. Nothing filmed after 1852.

Rose