[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 103, Issue 2

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 16:22:02 PST 2011

It worked.. Nice job, I like it..

In a message dated 12/19/11 10:52:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
robinquilter at gmail.com writes:

Re:  Family Tree chart

Hi Rose Marie and others who might want to see a nice  Family Tree chart
that a child can understand. I wasn't sure how to post it  so it would be
accessible to everyone. I tried sending a picasa invitation  to this site.
If I did it incorrectly, and you can't see it but would like  to, please
email me and I will send it to you. Alternatively, I might  change the  web
"album" ( 1 image) to public. I believe at that point  it can be googled.
I'm a bit hesitant to do that as I do not know who holds  the copyright to
the image.
Happy Holidays