[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom

Mhairi Patterson mhairi at andrewswireless.net
Thu Dec 29 04:04:31 PST 2011

I have found out that Juliane Schmidtke and Gottfried Fuhl were both born in
Radom but there was no village listed on their marriage record.  Is there
any way I can research there?    Where is Radom?

The only other clue I have for Juliane is that she listed her birth place as
Chelm, Province Poland, Russia on a death certificate for one of her
children.

I have births and deaths of her siblings in Elisabetpol but cannot find
anything about her excepting her marriage.

Mhairi